1. The aeroponic towers used in commercial Tower Farms can be configured as follows:
Towers for Regular Crops:
– 7 Pots (28 plants per Tower Garden) – 1.8 m high
– 9 Pots (36 plants per Tower Garden) – 2.1 m high
– 11 Pots (44 plants per Tower Garden) – 2.5 m high
– 13 Pots (52 plants per Tower Garden) – 2.9 m high
Towers for Baby Greens:
– 13 Pots (100 plants per Tower Garden) – 1.8 m high.
– 17 Pots (132 plants per Tower Garden) – 2.1 m high.
– 21 Pots (164 plants per Tower Garden) – 2.5 m high.
– 25 Pots (196 plants per Tower Garden) – 2.9 m high.
3. The Tower Garden FLEX is only available in the US and Canada. When configured with 5 pots, it measures 1.5 meters and can accommodate up to 20 plants. This tower model also can be equipped with an extension for an additional 8 plants (28 plants total).
4. Commercial towers are hooked to an automated irrigation and nutrient dosing system that supplies the water and nutrients on an on-needed basis.
When it comes to the Tower Garden HOME and Tower Garden FLEX, the water and the nutrients need to be added manually on a regular basis.
The reservoir for the aeroponic towers used in a commercial Tower Farm and the reservoir of the Tower Garden FLEX are the same. Such reservoir measures 76cmx76cm and can hold up to 76 liters.
The reservoir for Tower Garden HOME can hold 49 liters, measures 61cmx61cm, and features built-in wheels.
The commercial towers use 45-watt pumps while the domestic models (Tower Garden HOME and Tower Garden FLEX) only use 23-watt pumps.
Even though there are some variants in sizes and configurations between the Tower Garden HOME, the Tower Garden FLEX, and the commercial towers used in a Tower Farm, they give the same results since all tower models use the same growing components and the same nutrient solution.
If you’re interested to receive a quote for a Tower Farm, please click here.
To order a Tower Garden home unit, please click on the following link:
We invite you to watch the following Instagram reel which outlines perfectly the difference between the commercial and residential tower models: