Tower Garden Order Process
Select your country & choose the products you wish to order.
Prices vary per country.
Prices include VAT & Shipping.
FILL OUT THE FORM
Check your Email
Payment will need to be issued via bank transfer directly to the manufacturer’s bank account in Germany.
SHIPPING VIA DHL
Upon reception of the payment, your Tower Garden will be sent via DHL from the manufacturer’s warehouse located in Germany.
Delivery usually takes 3 to 5 business days.
Everything is in stock. We are still shipping via DHL in spite of the Coronavirus.
TOWER GARDEN® EUROPEAN PRICE LIST
FAQs for European Customers
2. Can I pay in several installments like in the USA?
Tower Garden ltd. has not made any official announcement as of yet regarding whether or not they will offer such payment plans for Europe in the future.
At the present time, the Tower Garden® residential model (home-use model) and the LED light kit must be paid in full upon placing the order.
3. How long does it take for Tower Garden ltd. to ship an order and where will my tower be shipped from?
Tower Garden® for Europe is shipped from a warehouse located in Germany. Orders arrive within a few days regardless of country destination.
4. When I order a tower, what is included inside the box?
1 Tower Garden European unit
1 PH Buffer Set
1 PH Test Kit
2 Fertilizer Set 250 ml (A & B)
1 Tower Garden Seed Kit (Basil, Mangold, Parsley, Lettuce, Rocket)
1 Net Pot Set (40 pcs).
1 Start Growing Set (Rock Wool with 28 cubes, Vermiculite, Small Plant Green House)
5. How long will my initial supply of nutrients last?
7. What are the nutrients made from?
Tower Tonic® is the most unique all natural mineral-based nutrient solution ever formulated. In fact, contrary to conventional hydroponic farming where a different nutrient mixture is needed for each crop, Tower Tonic® can be used for all vegetables, herbs, fruits and flowers which can be grown on Tower Garden® towers.
Mineral Blend A:
• Total Nitrogen (N) – 2.0%
• Calcium (Ca) – 1.0%
• Chelated Iron (Fe) – 0.05%
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Iron Sodium EDTA
Mineral Blend B:
• Available Phosphate (P2O5) – 1.0%
• Soluble Potash (K2O) – 3.0%
• Magnesium (Mg) – 0.5%
• Sulfur (S) – 3.0%
• Boron (B) – 0.01%
• Copper (Cu) – 0.001%
• Manganese (Mn) – 0.01%
• Molybdenum (Mo) – 0.0005%
• Zinc (Zn) – 0.005%
Derived from: Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Boric Acid, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, Zinc Sulfate, Phosphoric Acid.
8. What is the tower made from?
Our resin material is also completely opaque — it keeps out light, inhibiting algae growth. This keeps your plants happier and gives your Tower Garden a longer life.
9. What are the differences between the American and the European models?
The main difference resides in the reservoir at the bottom of the tower.
The American model sold in the US and Canada has a 20-gallon (75 L) reservoir which is round and green.
The European model features a 16-gallon (60 L) reservoir which is white and has a decagonal shape.
The reservoir of the European model is equipped with built-in wheels. The American model needs a special accessory to be wheeled around.
Additionally, there is a gauge on the reservoir of the European model allowing to check the water level without having to open the container. Such feature does not exist on the US model.
The components of the tower itself (referring to the white part of the tower where crops are planted) are exactly the same for the towers sold in the USA/Canada and in Europe.
Tower Garden®’s nutrients are the same for the USA, Canada and Europe.
The pump models may vary depending on countries because of the different voltages involved.
In other words, except on the reservoir at the base, the European and the American towers are the same and will produce equal results/crop yields.
10. What is the difference between the home-use tower model and the tall commercial towers used in a Tower Farms?
Since the commercial Tower Garden is taller, its pump is slightly more powerful than the one used for the residential model. Furthermore, commercial models feature an auto fill valve, and a drain valve.
There is a minimum order of 10 towers for commercial towers. There is no minimum for the residential model.
In spite of their differences in size, the component used for the tower itself (referring to the white planting pots) are the same for the commercial towers and the residential towers. Also, the same nutrients are used for commercial and residential. In other terms, whether using a total commercial tower or the smaller home-use model, you can obtain the same results in terms of quality and crop yield.
11. How many plants can I grow on the residential model?
12. Is the microgreens attachment available in Europe?
The microgreeens attachment will not be available in Europe in 2020. Tower Garden has not made an announcement as of yet indicating whether or not it will be sold in Europe and when should they decide to do so. Please check with us directly as we might have extra sets from time to time which we can spare with our customers (offer limited to customers having purchased their towers through our reseller link).
13. What is the electric consumption of a tower?
14. What is the electric consumption of the LED light kit?
15. What are the shipping specs of the Tower Garden?
The dimensions of the box for an EU Tower Garden are 66,5cm x 58,5cm x 58,5 cm; and the weight of the box is 15,05 Kg.
16. Do we offer special discounts for schools and charities?
17. Do we offer discounts for orders reflecting multiple towers?
18. After buying my tower, will I get support from Agrotonomy?
Upon placing your order, Agrotonomy will send to you free of charge an e-book titled “Getting the most out of your aeroponic tower”. Additionally, you will receive a 50% discount voucher for our aeroponic tower workshops which are being held from May to September in Ibiza Spain (workshops are in English). Furthermore, for our customers, we offer personalized consultation services by phone or by email.
19. I am located in the European country not listed in your price list (i.e. Lithuania, Greece, Portugal etc.). How can I order a tower?
Please contact your Agrotonomy representative for special shipping arrangements.
20. What are the specifications of our LED light grow kit?
22. Where can I download the assembly instructions for the Tower Garden?
Click on the link below and you will be able to access the PDF file featuring the instruction manual for the Tower Garden (residential model).
Such document reflects instructions for assembly of the tower, seedlings, growing crops, Tower Garden maintenance etc.
CLICK HERE for the European Tower Garden Instruction Manual
CLICK HERE for the American Tower Garden Instruction Manual